A little SOS
I need to write a statement about accepting trans* folk for AWN. But I’m nervous about writing it. eep.
If you want to help, and have a non-cis gender ID, please email me email@example.com)
Basically I want to make it so that it is clear we welcome trans women, non-binary folk who have some sort of connection to the ID of women, and those who have been the brunt of misogyny and/or who have had to deal with sterotypes of being a “girl” even if that wasn’t your ID (outcomes of being CAFAB).
But ahhhhh I am not sure how to do that and I’m all worried about wording it wrong and having people go o_0 at me or fucking it up. Eep.
I could probably help; but I can’t send email. (Social phobia, and my anxiety has been bad enough lately I’m not going to deliberately expose myself to more; I’d probably end up sick in bed for the rest of the day ._.)
So um, if there’s another way that works better that might, you know, be better :P
Totally totally- we can have a tumblr convo via reblogs, or using the ask box. If you (or others) are up to googletalk, I’m nicocoer there and on skype.
- notalexanymore likes this
- indigoferarchived reblogged this from thenameoftheworms and added:
- breakthebinary reblogged this from deletingfreckledzombie
- nicocoer reblogged this from thenameoftheworms and added:
- thenameoftheworms reblogged this from nicocoer and added:
- campdracula5eva reblogged this from nicocoer and added:
- thenameoftheworms answered: I could probably help with this; but I can’t do email (which I elaborated on when I reblogged this)
- numol reblogged this from bblackenedbutterfly
- carpe-cerevisi reblogged this from nicocoer and added:
- fyeahautismspectrum reblogged this from nicocoer and added:
- clatterbane answered: I wish I could help, but I am afraid of fouling wording up unintentionally too. Kinda goes along with the disability. :(
- nicocoer posted this