So! I’m writing a big letter to the researcher behind that sexuality study.
I’m looking through it right now for curiosity’s sake. I can copy/paste all of the questions into a Word doc (or a Google doc) so there’s a permanent record of its current state, and I’m trans so I can at least isolate problematic shit about gender to some extent.
Please do if you make it through the survey; I can probably safely look over the survey after someone else has collected the data and point out all the creepy cissexism and binaryism and mononormativity and sexualism like gah.
I’m to the fourth or fifth page now and putting it up on Google Docs as I go through. I’m using the comment feature thing to leave notes on problematic stuff I notice. Once I get a bit more done, I’ll post a link.
I’m not done copy/pasting and editting to work in the doc, I’m not done commenting on stuff, but I’m tired and near my limit of bullshit. I’m not sure how many pages I’ve got up, but I’ve got a good amount. Anyone with the link can view, only I can edit. If you’d like to be able to edit, send me your email and I’ll invite you. My comments are to the left.
- nicocoer reblogged this from inpurpleimstunning
- minaharper likes this
- inpurpleimstunning reblogged this from nicocoer and added:
- soilrockslove likes this
- thenameoftheworms reblogged this from inpurpleimstunning and added:
- codeman38 reblogged this from thenameoftheworms and added:
- codeman38 said: I’ve just e-mailed you several of my own comments on it.
- nicocoer posted this